Rachel Spudic No Comments

Some members have received papers to complete and return from the Kansas Department of Labor. Please see the attached example on how to complete the forms. If you have any questions, contact the Benefit Office at 913-573-7421 or 913-573-7422.

Unemployment Papers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *